Supplies and notes:
- The backgrounds are both library cards coated with white Liquitex gesso
- A true rainbow of colors added in rainbow-order with DOx's, dried between colors (click to zoom... you won't be disappointed)
- The umbrellas are from a goodie bag from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. I painted them with Tim's Distress Stain in Black Soot.
- These are both backed on little index dividers from way back when, then Tim's easel's are backing them.
- The typed sentiment is typed on the reverse of a catalog card and edged with Black Soot, and the other sentiment is brushed with Black Soot
I'd like to share these with the folks at: