This week at Shopping Our Stash, we are encouraging you to create a card (or craft item) in a shape other than a circle or a square!
Here's what I came up with:
- Heidi Swapp butterfly mask used to trace shape onto the card
- Wings, banner, and heart cut from scraps
- Stitching (... poor stitching...) on wings
- Edges of pieces inked with DI in Gathered Twigs
- Picture from one of Tim's 8x8 stacks. I wiped it with some matte Collage Medium and daubed it with some thinned gold Adirondack mixative-- was going for the aged photo look with the metallic chemicals
- The red tinsel trim came from a local store from the holiday section
- Metal flower from an old BasicGrey collection, inked with some gold Adirondack mixative
- Viva Paper Pen dots in Anthracite
- Antenna are Wilton stamen inked with Adirondack alcohol ink in Mushroom
- I typed the quote over a year ago... found it in my stash.
Looking forward to the inspiring projects you guys post... and speaking of inspiring, let's go check out what the rest of the talented SOS Design Team made using items in their stashes!
Here's to you guys!