The other song that popped into my head while I was working on this was, "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." I love Halloween!
How convenient... Blogland loves Halloween, too! This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is
"HEY, GHOULFRIEND!"Make a Halloween greeting for the ghouls in your life using all that old stuff you bought and didn't use up... or use at all...
- "Network" paper by Authentique, years ago
- Paper doll from MME set years ago... this is one of those items I could keep "special" forever... but I feel liberated to have used it!
- The "hill" is a scrap of Tim Holtz paper
- Bats from a goody bag from The Funkie Junkie
- Garland (background) made by painting the reverse of some patriotic bunting with Black Soot Distress Paint and by doodling with a FC Pitt and adding pom-poms with a nail head dipped in Wild Honey Distress Paint (this is, like, the perfect vintage orange color!!!)
- Greeting bunting written on an old library catalog card, cut up and smudged with Blackbird ChalkBox cat-eye. Twine from stash.
- Panel mounted onto a page of the NY Book Review... my MIL reads it religiously, and I take them for using in the scrap shack for protecting surfaces, though I always end up reading parts-- especially the classifieds! LOL! People are so interesting...
See you at SOS! Use up your stuff! Make a card for a kid's lunchbox! Really... you can't take it with you... use it!