This was inspired by the current inspiration at Tag, You're It, made by Mr. Cardmaker:
I needed a quick tag for a bottle of wine for a hostess gift, and Mr.'s tag was fresh in my mind-- I knew when I first read his, however, that I wanted to convert the saying into a wine saying.
- 7 Gypsies tag inked with Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, and Aged Mahogany DY
- Splatters of Aged Mahogany Distress Stain added to resemble zinfandel
- Faber-Castell Pitt pens for the saying and border; the saying was written on very old music paper
- Vintage seam binding inked with Dried Marigold and Shabby Shutters DI and sprayed with water
- Red twine from a dollar store
- Leaves cut with Tim's tattered leaves out of my scraps last week
- Tim's mini burlap stencil inked with Brushed Corduroy DI, then monoprinted onto the tag down the center
Notice that I cut the edges of the stencil... definitely recommend with this particular stencil.