|I didn't mean for this skull to look so scary! Yikes!|
|LEFT: Before my sister suggested more red. RIGHT: After|
more red added! Good call!
- Prima Relic sacred heart
- Fire portion painted with black Liquitex gesso and rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
- Heart portion painted with Seedless Preserves and Fired Brick Distress paint, then coated with Black Soot Distress crackle paint. Once dry, the crackles were rubbed with more DecoArt Metallic Lustre, and dabbed with a bit more Fired Brick Distress paint.
- Wings are Tim- Idealogy, inked with Gold Adirondack alcohol ink mixative
- The rhinestone strand is from my stash
- The flowers were purchased in bulk and dyed orange with Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain and then sprayed with Dylusions in Pure Sunshine to saturate
- Main adhesive for this project was E-6000
I will share this with the peeps at Try It On Tuesday for Scary and Spooky.