I conveniently had a craft meltdown Friday: I had plenty of time (which is rare), but I had very low inspiration, so I started cleaning and purging... I tore apart a bunch of cards I had worked on in the past and embossed the leftover panels, and I diecut tons of leaves and flowers from leftover spray sheets... it was a totally fruitful hour! I ended up with some awesome embellishments and pieces I am excited to use.
- Sizzix embossing folder (from Autumn at Sew-Paper-Paint, thanks!) used on a piece of a discarded card, then sprayed with Dylusions in London Blue, Lemon Zest, and Vibrant Turquoise, then cut down to ATC size
- Frayed Burlap DI brushed lightly over the texture
- The Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves leaf was one of the dicut sheets from my spray box. It is a white oak leaf, possibly Quercus lobata! I "painted" the back with Mod Podge then left an acrylic stamp block over it it hold it flat while it dried.
- After that, I stamped one of Andrea's stamps (Blog and link to her store HERE) in Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- I edged the entire thing with Black Soot DI and affixed the finger-crocheted yarn with Recollections brads.