This week at Shopping Our Stash, our hostess Alica would like us to create a project using a silhouette!
This is my first card:
- The bingo card had already been textured, inked, and cut. It looks like I laid a thin coat of Teresa Collins modeling paste over it and I think the ink is mopped-up Color Bursts... but I really don't know!
- The Flamingos were inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black and heat embossed using black Recollections EP. I thought I had never used the flamingos from a Stampabilities set before, but I can tell that I have...don't recall that either!
- The sentiment is by Inspired By Stamping, and I am pretty sure I've used it just once.
But then I also made this one, which I like better:
- The background was made a couple weeks back using a Ranger gelli-plate with various Distress paints and a Balzer feather stencil from years ago.
- The bird, branch, and leaf stamps are from a Hero Arts set that I haven't used in quite some time, inked in Ranger Archival in Jet Black.
- The sentiment is from Hampton Arts Laerying Roses set, also not used in quite some time.
Hope you can join in on the silhouette-fun this week. For inspiration, head on over to Shopping Our Stash and check out what my talented teammates created!