On the inside of the card, I wrote Happy Beard Day! Haha! I made the card in a pinch and am pretty happy with it. If I could change anything, though, I'd take more time on the sentiment/banner. It could have been done more carefully...
- Log and beard stamp/die set by Richard Garay for Fun Stanpers Journey inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black and heat embossed with black Recollections EP on appropriate-colored cardstock
- Treeline die by Tim Holtz/Sizzix (It's crooked in the picture-- but I saw that it slipped and fixed it!)
- The background was stamped using a Heidi Swapp woodgrain stamp in Frayed Burlap DOx on some generic beige cardstock
- I wrote the sentiment with a Zig Emboss Writer and heat embossed with black Recollections EP
- Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite at the top
I'll share this at the following challenge sites: