Saturday, December 16, 2017

Swoon-worthy Magicals

Oh, just another project built on a background that I could stare at all day...



Supplies:
  • The background paper is just a scrap of cardstock left over from an ugly card, LOL
  • Stamped with Tim's Scribbles inked with Versamark Dazzle Watermark pad in Champagne then embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals sprinkled on using a dry paintbrush.  I used Rudolph's Red Nose and Frolic in the Forest Green.
  • Tim's paper doll added-- tree colored using Ranger Oregano alcohol ink
  • Tim's Metallic holiday quotations added at bottom
That's it! I think I want to make this into a wall-hanging... I love how it turned out!  

I'll share this at:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the colorful background and the gold embossing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold scribbles and the vintage image. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete