... is the best day ever for many kids and adults! I loved watching my girls and husband open their gifts this year, and every year.
Supplies and notes:
- Library card base coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Holiday Knit stencil
- Card then dipped into DOx in Fired Brick and Peeled Paint and rubbed with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
- The image of the girls was snipped from one of Tim's paper pads. I dabbed the girls with AI mixative in gold but didn't blend the pad out first so the result is spottier than I'd prefer...
- Thread from my stash behind the girls
- Star rhinestones inked with Oregano AI
- Sentiments from Tim's Metallic Quotations, both regular and holiday sheets.
I'll share this with Tag Tuesday for their current challenge. I've already added two!