- Watercolor paper inked with Crimson Color Bursts and sprayed with a home made Perfect Pearls mixture with Heirloom Gold
- "Believe" written with Finetec watercolors
- Tim's mini greenery dies cut from his metallic kraft-core, then inked with Distress alcohol inks in Red Pepper and Meadow.
- The bottom of the panel was finely lined with Ranger Glossy Accents and coated with Distress Glitter Dust.
- I mounted the main panel on 3M dimensional adhesive over a plain white sheet.
I'll share this with the folks at TGIF: