Join us with your musically-inspired creation!
- A large Ranger tag (won recently through Tag Tuesday's Joan) sprayed with Dylusions sprays in Vibrant Turquoise and London Blue... guys, I gotta say: my Dylusions sprays are always in the mix, but I don't think I've used them in a month at least :(
- Old sheet music. My maternal great grandma was a music teacher and I have her entire stash. And some of my stash was from my paternal grandfather, brought back from the European theater of WWII. Anyway, I traced the sheet, cut it out roughly, and stitched it on using my neglected sewing machine.
- The hearts were cut from Yupo paper previously embossed with a Taylored Expressions sheet music folder and inked with various Ranger alcohol inks. This paper sat in my stash until this project! I cut the hearts out and stitched them on.
- Ribbon from a Funkie Junkie Boutique purchase goodie-bag
- "Love and music" stamped with neglected Amy Tangerine alphabet stamps with Vintage Photo Ranger ink from Tim's MM palette
- The washi tape at the bottom has hardly been used. I stitched it on as if it were ribbon.
- The sequins... major stash item... I glued them on with Glossy Accents in a way to make them appear as if they were just dropped on there...
Well... what's your jam? You going to join us at SOS with some music-inspired crafting?
What's your fave music? Share with me!