My friend is having her third boy tomorrow, so I kept the colors more natural...
- Strathmore watercolor paper
- Jane Davenport water brush inked with Forest Moss DI for letters
- Prima flower stencil used with DI in Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire
- Flowers from Tim's dies cut from more Strathmore watercolor paper and attached with Glossy Accents
- Panel then sprayed with white Perfect Pearls mister
- Recollections beads added in top corners
- Entire panel popped up on 3M mounting foam
I'll share this with the folks at Time Out Challenge: flowers with the option of kissing... I didn't use any kissing technique here...