Tuesday, August 27, 2019

SOS 403: It's a CHARMED life

This two-week challenge at Shopping Our Stash is to use a charm (in case you couldn't guess by the title...)

I've been thinning my stash for a couple months now and had only a few options for charms.  I saw the keys and thought "haunted house."





Details:

  • Both the focal paper and background paper is by BoBunny from years ago
  • The glittery black mat is also from at least 5 years ago from a thin pad I got from Walmart... don't ask why I remember that!
  • The bat brads are from Eyelet Outlet, bought last October when the stamp expo was in Sacramento 
  • The keys were from a generic brand, packaging long-gone. They were originally black but I brushed them with a messy coating of gesso.
  • The grey wool twine is vintage-- from my grandma's sewing box
  • I added loads of Stickles from a Halloween set that I've had for at least 2 years. 
  • The greeting was cut from some old Halloween DP... at least 5 years old.  

Thanks for visiting! You have 2 weeks to join up and use your stash!

3 comments:

  1. Super Halloween card, super cute keys, (that's why I haven't thinned anything out) You know the old saying two weeks after you throw/give away something you will find a use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the key detail! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love love love anything Halloween-y!
    This is just awesome, fab use of the key charms and I adore those bats!

    ReplyDelete