Tuesday, August 13, 2019

SOS 402: Gone fishin'!

HI! 

I haven't posted since May.  Goodness, life is crazy-busy.  I do LOVE being a part of the Shopping Our Stash team. 

This week I am hosting, and I have asked that folks create something with a fish, fishing theme, or even a sea-creature... easy, right?  And a good opportunity for a masculine card, or a card for the fisher-woman in your life!

Here's my offering:


Supplies:

  • Focal image by Carta Bella from 2018 with water accents by Glossy Accents
  • Triangles background also by Carta Bella from 2017
  • Orange brads from a Hallloween collection that the packaging is long-gone from... but I think it was Making Memories from many years ago (8-ish?)
  • Pale green brads from a Colorbok set from at least 4 years ago
  • Edges of everything rubbed with some Vintage Photo DI.
Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you got some of your stash thinned out!

Visit my rad teammates... they are talented paper artists!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh love it, you are a super stash shopper!
    I come from a family of trout fisher-people, I just love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this fishy stashy fabulousness of a card! (& it's so funny bc suddenly i'm in love with round brads again too!!!) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Mimi! Loving all the different patterned papers you've used, and that focal image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, you really out did yourself with the stash busting this challenge.

    ReplyDelete