My favorite things include:
- Library catalog card base inked months and months ago with Indigo Color Bursts through Tim's Florals stencil
- The bird was fussy-cut from an old bird guide that Andrea found at a thrift store
- Before I adhered the Common Yellowthroat, I added some DI in Seedless Preserves to pull some of the purple from the stenciled area.
- The little quote was in my quotes-snippets box
- I used Distress Collage Medium in Matte for all my gluing purposes
- In the end, I used up the rest of the thread already on my sewing machine for the edges.
- The hold was reinforced by a vintage Dennison hole reinforcer. Fabu, don't you think?