Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Golden 2018

...and here is a girlie graduation card:


Supplies

  • The background polka dot paper was pre-cut on my scrap box. Don't recall who designed it.
  • The circle was cut from some rad vellum packaging using a die that Autumn sent (thanks!)
  • The numbers are by HLS, and Autumn also sent those to me! Thanks! I heat-embossed them using the Gold Tinsel from the Letter It pack.
  • I added sequins from designer packs... packaging long gone.  I used Glossy Accents to adhere them.
  • I mounted the whole thing to some nice parchment that seems to match the vellum well.
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty and glittery. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the mint + gold colors. Great card. So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you using these numbers. They are so cool in the tinsel EP with the vellum overlay on the dotty paper. Awesome card, would make any grad happy. :) Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...I love this glittery graduation card! Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! The gold embossed numbers are fabulous and are positively perfect for a girly graduation card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete