- Old DP-- no idea the make
- The deer is a Hampton Art die cut from some Tim Holtz paper
- The shield and laurel are from a Tim Holtz Bigz die, cut from some scraps
- Liquid Pearls all around for a feminine touch... I think it worked!
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:
- Sieze the Birthday: Use Patterned Paper
- Unstampabelles: 1-2-3... 1 embellishment (Liquid Pearls), 2 adhesives (Tombow and 3M dimensional adhesive), 3 dies (deer, laurel, shield)***
***So, here's my journalling: I have been tasked with making birthday cards for the staff, and for some this is easy (Teri likes purple, Laura likes killer whales, etc.)... well, Jennifer B. likes to hunt and fish, so I wanted to make a feminine card that embodies her interests. (I can relate as a tomboy myself...) so it kind of all came together after I selected a neutral pre-cut deer die as the focal, then as soon I found the birthday patterned paper (the black and white background), I chose a pastel green theme. The final touch was adding the Liquid Pearls, and I think that definitely took it over the top as a girlie-card!