Here is what I made to share:
- Tim's Dot Fade stencil: I believe this is the oldest stencil of Tim's that I own whcih is why I chose to use it for this challenge.
- Dylusions sprays in Lemon Zest and Pure Sunshine
- Paper Trey Inc. bird and tree stamp set. As you guys know, I am not as big a stamper as some, but when I saw this set, I went on a waiting list for it! I have to admit, though, I've used it less than three times... so it was high-time I got it out! I used all Ranger archival inks from mixed media palettes.
- Tim's Metallic Quotations as sentiment
- Lovely fiber sent from Andrea tied to the card for a little something extra. It was the last snippet of this piece, and it just barely was able to fit!
- Added a tiny drop of Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite for the chickadee's eye...
Please bust out your stencils and join us at Shopping Our Stash!