Click HERE and HERE and HERE for the cards made at the same time as the focal cup... back in June of 2017.
- Cup made from an old library catalog card, popped up with 3M dimensional tape
- Saying typed on my old typewriter and inked with Wilted Violet DOx
- Background panel made within the past two weeks (during THIS session) using Tim Holtz resist paper and the following powdered pigments:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Milk Chocolate Brown
- Color Bursts in Terre Verde, Lemon Yellow, and Chartreuse
- I also inked the edges of this panel with Walnut Stain DI
- The whole panel was mounted up with 3M dimensional tape
- Seam binding bought by the yard at my fave scrapbook store in Paradise, CA
- Seth Apter Trifecta dies used to cut the circles from some of Tim Holtz stencil packaging. I inked the edges with Walnut Stain DI.
- The card base is heavy kraft that I cut using a lot of pressure with my scoring blade to give the ragged look... although you can't appreciate this from the pix...