Here is the sketch for the current challenge:
Supplies and notes:
- The Easter tag in the middle is from Authentique's line last year. I edged it with Color Box Chalk in Creamy Brown
- The yellow DP is MME, and the striped is more Authentique. The mat is DCWV.
- The bow is awesome stuff (if a bit flimsy...) that I bought in bulk, but now I can send some to crafty friends :-)
- Dots are Viva Paper Pearls in cream
- I sprayed the background with Picket Fence Distress Stain Spray
I made this card for my best friend to mail to her niece who's in college-- the niece's nickname is "Peeps," so when I saw this today I knew what I had to do!