I had lots of possible crafty time this weekend but very low mojo... rrr... until today! The last day of a four-day weekend, my mojo shows up... If I wasn't crazily-busy at work, I'd call in tomorrow just to be able to craft now that I'm finally feelin' it!
This is the sketch that kicked off my motivation today around 2pm:
Sketches with all the little pieces always make me think "scrap-buster!" Indeed, I used scraps. So satisfying.
- The heart scrap is Simple Stories DP and they greys are DCWV. The white pieces and the grey and black mats are Core'dinations.
- Each piece was roughly outlined with a Zig Emboss Writer and heat-embossed with Recollections EP in black
- I cut the mats roughly by hand after I placed each tile on the mat to give it a more loose feeling
- The hearts and letters are all Thickers
- Black rhinestones are from Michaels (a gift from my sister
I was thinking of a beloved co-worker who is going out for more crummy medical "stuff" in the coming weeks, and so I will be sending love...