Here is the ingredient list (it didn't say tic-tac-toe... it just said pick three):
Supplies & notes:
- Library card base, to corners snipped. Inked up with a minute amount of Aged Mahogany Distress Stain and some Spiced Marmalade
- Embossing + rubber stamp + flower: I used an old Rubber Stampede flower stamp and embossed it using Tim Holtz's Distress embossing ink with Recollections EP in Snow
- The bird was fussy cut from sine 6x6" DP from a crafty blog-friend ♡♡♡, then popped up
- The seam binding ribbon was from my stash. I tried to speckle the bow with Picket Fence Spray Stain but it absorbed immediately. Maybe if now that it dried and crusted, I'd be able to get the speckles I wanted, but now I'm over it.
- I sprayed the entire thing with Perfect Pearls Mist in white
I'll add a type-written phrase when I come up with a good one...