This will be my first time entering an MFT Sketch Challenge. (I've played along before, and even completed a card for Sketch #237 but it was on the shelf drying as the deadline passed... rrrr).
...and here she is:
- Background paper by Authentique
- DCWV double-sided cardstock
- Grungeboard flourishes by Tim Holtz, painted with Holtz's Distress Paint in picket fence and topped with some snowy Martha Stewart glitter
- I believe the grey and white striped flowers are from Jolee's Boutique... they were in my stash with no packaging...
- The "pearls" are Viva Decor's paper-pen in cream
Enjoy! May you all have uninterrupted scrap-time and fresh motivation!