Friday, July 10, 2015

I'm back! Mojo 405

"It's been a while since I could say that I wasn't addicted..."
It has been a while since I could say that about papercrafts.  But it's also been a while since I've posted anything... years, in fact. It's been a busy couple of years, but having this summer off reminded me that crafting is very healthy for my brain,  and so I am resuming craft-blogging and mild competing as a form of accountability for my self-prescribed craft-therapy!

Of course I knew where I'd start: Mojo Monday! Great one-stop shot for inspiration,  motivation, and most of the participants share my addiction... it's good to be around paper junkies-- no judgement here! Only pushers!

This sketch was a perfect one for me to break back in: clean and simple.  I didn't follow exactly,  but I used a 4.25x5.5" card to start with (it's just what I had in front of me... I usually like to design with 5x7"), so everything I wanted to add was too big. Oh well. I think it's pretty cute.



2 comments: