This fortnight, I am the host for our Shopping Our Stash challenge and I've selected the theme "Under the sun, moon, and stars." Just include any or all of these astronomical things on your creation and share it at the SOS page!
These are my creations:
Supplies and notes:
- Tags made by sprinkling Color Burst powders through a Martha Stewart stencil from 2012, then spritzing, and then with the inky stencil I pressed it onto another sheet of watercolor paper.
- I splattered some watered-down Liquitex gesso across the page to add more "stars"
- The transparency is by Teresa Collins from 2010
- The fiber is from Andrea Ockey-Parr from years ago
- Tim Holtz found relatives from a couple years ago
- The snarky Small Talk by Tim Holtz is probably my newest stash item, bought within the past 6 months
- The Found Relatives were accented with Star Dust Stickles
Stay healthy and safe out there... and stay creative!