Could you guess what I implied with my post's title?
This week at Shopping Our Stash, us gals would like you to join us in creating some gift packaging with some of your stashed items and tools!
For this week's challenge, I created a special bag to contain the Champagne cork ornament made for my best friend Sarah and her new husband, Andrew:
- Nautical paper from DCWV's "Hey Sailor" stack, purchased in spring
- Ribbon from the favors at Sarah's wedding
- Leftover Mini Greenery punched in gold... was just sitting on my desk...
- The shell was leftover from wedding decor. I rubbed it with some DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
- Had to add some little gold jingle bells...
- The tissue paper and gold trim is by Martha Stewart
- I used Glossy Accents and Tombow adhesives