|Just a peek at some of my found spooky words...
- The cigarillo tin is one of my dad's. My mom saves them for me! This one was originally a pretty periwinkle color.
- I had excess paint on my brush one day and grabbed this tin to start using up the paint. I did this over the course of two days: just added excess paint.
- Finally, the tin was ready to be the focus of my crafting and the Authentique witch from 2017 was fussy-cut and added using Distress Collage Medium in matte.
- Witch was then coated with Distress Crazing medium and rubbed with Prima's Artisan Powder in Vintage Ivory, then accented with Distress Crayon in Shaded Lilac.
- Black Diamond Stickles added at the edges.
- Although this tin contains spooky words I've cut and collected myself for a couple years, the one on the tin is from Tim's Halloween quote stickers set... it was too perfect! I coated it with some Distress Collage Medium as well.
I'll share this at Try It On Tuesday for the "Slap it on" challenge.