|In case you can't see from the picture, this says "Thankful"
- Echo Park paper from 2013... called Acorn Forest... cut into 4x3" pieces
- Tim Holtz leaf dies from years ago, and in fact were die-cut last year or the year before.
- Mica flakes from Recollections. Been in my stash for at least 3 years. Used old Mod Podge gently brushed to add the flakes
- Liquitex gesso used for the letters... have had this bottle for a couple years
- The metallic hemp was (I believe) from the first time I ever went to a Hobby Lobby.