- Vintage Bingo card base gel printed using a Ranger gel plate and Liquitex acrylics
- The orange strip was a gel printed scrap on vintage typewriter paper
- DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush added to edges of card
- Leaves were all pre-cut and in my stash (some were cut from very old sheet music books). They were all inked with Walnut Stain DI.
- Pumpkin from a fall die cut pack by Carta Bella. It was coated with Distress Crazing medium, rubbed with Vintage Photo Distress Crayon, and Nuvo Drops were added.
- Crazing medium added to portions of card through a Prima floral stencil
- Words cut from a discarded library book
- The easel was cut from a library catalog card. The die is by Tim Holtz.
I'd love to share this with the following challenges: