This week, Chris is our hostess at Shopping Our Stash, and she chose the theme "Apple of my eye"-- use your apple stash!
Ahem... I, uh, view the world through a different lense sometimes... or maybe I just need new lenses... I added *pine* to the "apple" part of the challenge...
So... get out your apple stash of any sort!
Here are the cards I put together:
I was thinking of the lobby of the Grand Wailea in Maui, which had a very cool, turn-of-the-century Hawaiian feel to it.
Supplies and notes:
- Pineapple stamp by Stampabilities
- "Thanks" stamp by Stamp Simply
- Both stamps inked with Versamark Dazzle Watermark pad in Champagne then embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
- Liquid Pearls in White Opal
- DP by DCWV
- Tim Holtz metallic Kraft-core
- Burlap (from Autumn, thanks!) by Hobby Lobby
- 3M dimensional adhesive, Glossy Accents, and Tombow adhesives