I've been thinning my stash for a couple months now and had only a few options for charms. I saw the keys and thought "haunted house."
- Both the focal paper and background paper is by BoBunny from years ago
- The glittery black mat is also from at least 5 years ago from a thin pad I got from Walmart... don't ask why I remember that!
- The bat brads are from Eyelet Outlet, bought last October when the stamp expo was in Sacramento
- The keys were from a generic brand, packaging long-gone. They were originally black but I brushed them with a messy coating of gesso.
- The grey wool twine is vintage-- from my grandma's sewing box
- I added loads of Stickles from a Halloween set that I've had for at least 2 years.
- The greeting was cut from some old Halloween DP... at least 5 years old.
Thanks for visiting! You have 2 weeks to join up and use your stash!