- Bingo card
- Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers DOx
- Black Liquitex gesso sponged through (and around) a stencil made with one of Tim's Mixed-Media dies
- Pebeo relief outliner in Lead
- Quote typed on reverse of library catalog card, inked with Pumice Stone DI and affixed with Vintage Distress Collage Medium
- Tim's paper doll mounted with 3M dimensional adhesive
- Vintage seam binding
The innocent girl in her maiden teens knows perfectly well what everything means.
I showed my daughter and she... rolled her eyes! Ha! Mission accomplished!
I'll share this with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: