Made this for my sis, who has always been a panda-lover. She's now gotten so many cards and projects from me with this stamp... ha! Hope she likes it! I will include a note asking her for an ATC back... maybe I'll even include the blank card.
- Base is thin (read "cheap") Pennelli watercolor paper
- Old foam kid's stamp found at the elementary school in a bin, tucked far in an attic.
- Stamp inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black and barely embossed with Recollection EP in black
- Heart stamp from a Target set
- Star stamps cut from a larger Dyan Reavely Dylusions stamp
- DOx in Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron
- DI in Worn Lipstick daubed around edges
- Water spritzed to add mottling effect
- Corners clipped with a Fiskars punch
- Edges outlines with Stickles in Black Diamond
I'll share this with the folks at Happy Little Stampers for their second-ever ATC challenge!