Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two New Cards!

My sweetly supportive husband has urged me to post a couple recent cards... I think they turned out well!

The plaid card was made using BG's "Little Black Dress" line-- with such a gender-specific title, it's funny that I made a man's card with it!  I also used Glitz bling and puff paint, and slapped it all on 60# parchment!  This was for my BIL's 31st... I heard he liked it a lot, and he and my sister are definitely cool, so I feel proud.

The super-sweet (pun intended) birthday card was made for my dear friend Vicki.  She is an excellent baker (particularly muffins and cupcakes!), so I came up with this!  Darnit: not sure who made the awesome cupcake DP.  The yellow cardstock was just bulk cardstock from a local shop, and the border was made with a MS punch (duh). Used the Colorbox chalk Toffee, I believe, for edges, etc.  Flower was from a bulk purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment